Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Rollyo

I've looked around Rollyo, created two search rolls and even managed to save the Searchroll to my Blog (thanks to the very clear instructions on the Exercises Blog - which the Rollyo site doesn't appear to have).

From what I can gather, Rollyo seems to offer a way to store all your favourite search engines in one place. As an alternative to using "Favourites? or is there something more it offers - I'm not quite sure on this one.

Here is a link to my search rolls:
http://www.rollyo.com/dashboard.html

1 comment:

craftykat said...

The way I understand it (I could be wrong!) is that your rolls are lists you have created of specific sites to search. For example, you might make a roll that contains World Book, Britannica and BBC, so your search will only check these sites, not the whole internet.