Thursday, August 28, 2008

Image Generators

Well, well, well ... aren't I just a clever clogs! I managed to create this flashing sign on the side of my blog here by using Imagechef. I couldn't believe how easy it was to get onto the blog - well, I actually had two for a while because I selected the option to add it to my blog but when I went to the blog it wasn't there. Of course, it was lost in cyberspace - so I went back and copied the URL instead and pasted it into this post. When I published the post I found I had two flashing images as the other image had eventually found its way to my blog. One had to go, so decided to keep the one in the sidebar.

These Image Generators are great to have a bit of fun with... jazz up greeting cards, customise photos, blogs or any online documents.

No comments: