Friday, October 16, 2009

I'm back again ready for another challenge in Cyberspace

It's been a while since I've been to back to this blog and in the meantime I'm sure the blogging world has increased a hundredfold - so I'm sure I haven't been missed!

Anyway I'm here to start my next challenge - the Get with it!!! - more Web 2.0 Technologies .... learning programme being run by North Shore Libraries. I think I've come a long way since the 23Things programme in 2008 and now appreciate the benefits of working on and with the Web alot more. I haven't become a blogger in my everyday life - but for an on-line programme such as this can definitely see how it is a wonderful tool to enable and enhance learning - so here I am, back again, ready to blog my way through the programme.

One of the things I really appreciate now is how this blog has become a record of my learning journey. I've got a real buzz out of revisiting some of the posts from last year - a great reminder and, I can see in some cases, will serve as a reference point.

No comments: